Tabletop Role-playing Game
The world of Titan Effect is like ours but darker and more mysterious. Psychics and bio-augmented humans work as spies and soldiers on behalf of criminal organizations, private military companies, and secret societies in a covert war that has been raging for decades. Some are fighting for control and power, while others seek to shape the future of human evolution.
In the middle of this conflict stands the international and clandestine organization known as the Special Executive Assault and Recon or SPEAR. Its mission is to track and neutralize biological and psychic threats and prevent the world from falling into chaos. To succeed in its mission, the SPEAR hires people with unique sets of skills and possessing extraordinary abilities. Its agents come from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Players take on the role of operatives working for the SPEAR. Some are there to make a difference, others to taste adventure, while some do not have another place to go.
Titan Effect RPG: Declassified Edition is a setting for Savage Worlds and requires Savage Worlds Adventure Edition core rules and the Savage Worlds Super Powers Companion (SWADE), both available on Pinnacle Entertainment Group’s website.
Titan Effect RPG Declassified Edition features:
- A short comic book that provides an introduction to Titan Effect's universe;
- New Edges, Hindrances, and Powers;
- New Setting Rules, including background and rules to play psychics with the Super Powers Companion;
- New gear, gadgets, and weapons, compatible with other modern settings, with an exclusive Equipment Point system to easily and dynamically handle the "gear-up phase" of your teams before each mission;
- Alternative timeline with historical events that shaped Titan Effect's universe, including 5 major enemy organizations and how to use them in your campaign;
- Campaign ideas and a Mission Generator to help you quickly build exciting adventures;
- More than 40 NPCs and creatures
- And more!