Tabletop Role-playing Game
The world of Titan Effect is like ours but darker and more mysterious. Psychics and bio-augmented humans work as spies and soldiers on behalf of criminal organizations, private military companies, and secret societies, in a secret war that has been raging for decades. Some are fighting for control and power, while others seek to shape the future of human evolution.
Titan Effect is a setting for Savage Worlds and requires the Savage Worlds core rules and the Super Powers Companion.
Titan Effect RPG features:
- A short comic book that provides an introduction to Titan Effect's universe;
- New Edges, Hindrances, and Powers;
- New Setting Rules, including background and rules to play psychics with the Super Powers Companion;
- New gear, gadgets, and weapons, compatible with other modern settings, with an exclusive Equipment Point System (EPS) to easily and dynamically handle the "gear-up phase" of your teams before each mission;
- Alternative timeline with historical events that shaped Titan Effect's universe, including 5 major enemy organizations and how to use them in your campaign;
- Adventure hooks and a Mission Generator to help you quickly build exciting adventures;
- More than 40 NPCs and creatures
- And a lot more!